Thursday, February 5, 2009

WestJet Finally Steps Up

As you can probably guess from the title of this post, I heard from WestJet right after I got back from Las Vegas. Fate?

There was a letter waiting for me. I ripped it open, shook it to see if there was a cheque and then anxiously read through the fine print.

WestJet basically said what I thought they would. They were sorry I wasn't pleased with the service I had received on their airline and hope I would continue to be a future client, despite what had happened. They even granted me a credit of $206 to be used on a future WestJet flight. The letter had obviously been handed down the corporate hierarchy and was signed by a customer service agent named Jenn. Perhaps that explains why the communication wasn't as timely as it should have been. I guess I'll be flying with WestJet again soon.

Stay tuned for a post about my recent trip to Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment